EOD Workspace is an open architecture operating environment for marine robots working in MCM/EOD operations. Based on OPENSEA, its open architecture structure was formed to easily accept new technologies and scale as the needs of operators evolve. EOD Workspace provides an integrated navigation, auto pilot, mission planning, and sensor fusion platform.
EOD Workspace is the core operating platform of Greensea IQ’s EOD technology portfolio. Modular plugins provide for additional payload control, acoustic communications, USV integration, tetherless operation, Automatic Target Recognition (ATR), and full autonomous operations for MCM/EOD missions.
Also available is the EOD Workspace Simulator, a powerful training tool for developing and maintaining proficiency with EOD Workspace and the VideoRay MSS Defender without utilizing an actual ROV or requiring any in-water activities.
Built on OPENSEA open architecture software
- Vehicle and hardware agnostic
- Robust framework for new technology insertion
- Open platform for multi-asset coordination
Comprehensive ROV navigation and control solution
- Native and integrated software, not “add on”
- Payload and platform integration
- Control, navigation, and operator interface
Supervised autonomy and task-based autonomy
- Aids pilot operation and performance
- Autonomous EOD tasks: search, inspection, and engagement
Integrated perception and payloads
- Native support for video and sonar
- Integrations for multiple payloads
Extendable through open interface
- Emerging technology support
- Preserves technical investments
Greensea IQ offers several modules for EOD Workspace that can extend the functionality of the basic EOD Workspace system.
- Long-range standoff command and control, including tetherless seafloor to over-the-horizon communications
- USV integration
- Perception processing at the Edge
- Advanced platform autonomy
- Battlespace integration
Explore EOD Workspace:
Protect Your Investment
Greensea IQ provides a subscription-based software management service, EVERGREEN, that includes iterative updates and upgrades for the OPENSEA software platform. An EVERGREEN subscription includes updated features, fixes, security patches, and additional device support.